Add gigabit Ethernet to your home in 2 minutes for just $40
Home Wi-Fi has come a very long way in recent years, especially thanks to mesh wireless systems. As good as these systems are, however, they’ll never be on par with good old-fashioned wired internet. Everyone wants Ethernet ports in their home to connect their computers, video game consoles, and other devices to the internet at the fastest possible speeds, but most people don’t want to spend the hundreds or even thousands of dollars it costs to have someone run Cat6 cable and install Ethernet ports throughout the house. What you might not know, however, is that there’s a much easier and cheaper way to get blazing-fast wired internet speeds in your home. Pick up a D-Link Gigabit PowerLine Internet adapter kit on Amazon for $45, and you’ll have 1,000Mbps wired internet in your home in about 2 minutes. These brilliant boxes plug into your standard wall outlets, instantly transforming your electrical wiring into gigabit internet lines.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port. Input power: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Plug and play
BGR Top Deals:
- This $16 accessory will make sure your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick never has streaming problems again
- Today’s best deals: 23andMe DNA tests, $9 wireless charger, Logitech Harmony bundle, Alexa LEDs, more
Trending Right Now:
- What in the world did NASA just spot in the Arctic sea ice?
- Hackers may have used your Gmail address for spam, but they didn’t hack your account
- 7 paid iPhone apps you can download for free today
Add gigabit Ethernet to your home in 2 minutes for just $40 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 at 13:46:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.