If you’re looking for a new filter to put on your photos, then the new Swirly app might be something to consider, since it is one of the few apps designed with a portrait lens called swirly, that literally gives your pictures a swirled blur around the edges, with a clear, sharp focus right in the middle.
The Swirly app is basically a modern take on the original swirly lens created in 1840 by Josef Petzval, which was one of the first lenses to capture photos with a unique swirl; making it perfect for any current portraits, scenery or family pictures that you plan to take on your iPhone, to give them more of an original look compared to most filters or effects out there.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Change the contrast or brightness to your shots
- Put on preset film types like daguerreotype or tinytype
- Add a unique swirly bokeh effect to your original iPhone lens for a old-school effect
- Add in colors or different filters to your pictures for a unique look
- Continue with your last edits when you first enter in the app
So if this app seems like an app you’d be interested in, you can always be sure to check it out over at the App Store where it’s currently going for $2.99 for any iPhone or iPad with an iOS 10.0 or later.
Come comment on this article: Add A Unique Bokeh Effect To Your Photos With The New Swirly App