Add a magnetic charger back to your MacBook Pro for $19
We love the new MacBook Pro Apple makes, but losing all of the ports and connectors from the company’s older laptops is a tough pill to swallow. I recently told you about an awesome hub that adds back all of the lost ports, but there’s still one important box that it doesn’t check: MagSafe. Apple’s old magnetic power connector has saved my laptop multiple times over the years, and I’ve been nervous ever since I upgraded to the new MacBook Pro. Thankfully though, I recently came across the Power Trend Fast Charging Magnetic USB Type C cable, so I no longer have to worry about a thing.
Here’s some info from the product page:
- Strong Magnetic Protection: magnetic interface charge within 1 second, no need worry about disconnecting or dropping off in charging your type c devices when no one's around.(Reversible magnetic connector charging)
- Fast Charging Speed: up to 20V/4.3A, this magnetic type C charging cable has faster charger speed than other charger cable, full charge your MacBook less than 2 hours(with one 45W PD adapter), it is absolutely high quality and high efficiency. (only for Charging, NO data transfer)
- L Side Right Angle Design: this magnetic usb c cable adopted L side interface design to avoid clutter layout and winding, fit your MacBook perfectly and keep desk clean, give you a good mood.
- Durable Materials: with high quality aluminum metal interface and nylon braided material cable, this magnetic c cable has high melting point, high strength, better wear resistance and anti-corrosive properties than other cable.
- Compatible Devices: USB Type C laptops, such as New Macbook Pro/Macbook Air/Macbook, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy Book, HP Spectrex360, Microsoft Surface Book, Lenovo ThinkPad, Dell XPS,etc. Type C Smartphones, such as Samsung S8, Huawei P9&P10, HTC10, LG Nexus 5X, Xiao MI 6s,etc.
BGR Top Deals:
- The crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is back down to its best price ever
- Amazon’s one-day Casper mattress sale brings deeper discounts than Casper ever has
Trending Right Now:
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
Add a magnetic charger back to your MacBook Pro for $19 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 18:29:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.