Have you ever been in an expensive luxury car and seen the head up display (HUD)? It’s not just cool technology, it’s also a great way to drive safer. Since a HUD puts important information like speed, RPMs, and gas mileage directly at the bottom of your line of sight, you can keep your eyes on the road as you drive. What you might not know is that you don’t need a $75,000 luxury car to get an HUD. The AutoLover A8 5.5 inch OBD II Car Windshield HUD Head Up Display works with any modern car and it only costs $48. Definitely check it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Before Purchase.Open your car engine hood and find the sticker,if it writes OBDⅡCERTIFIED,then this HUD can be installed.Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007.
- This HUD with Abundant Display. drive speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
- This HUD support Overspeed reminding, the icon of overspeed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
- This head-up display support Shift reminder, it will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
- The Car Windshield HUD supportFatigue driving alarm, after driving for 4 hours, the fatigue driving indicator light will flash to remind the driver to have a rest.
BGR Top Deals:
- These 25 delicious slow cooker recipes taste even better in this discounted Crock-Pot
- Today’s top deals: Ring Video Doorbell, Crock-Pot, $19 earbuds, $70 robot vacuum, $13 Alexa bulb, more
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists just invented an edible pill that can tell you when you’re about to fart
- The 10 biggest announcements from the 3 biggest brands at CES 2018
- Groundbreaking new studies suggest the presence of a fourth dimension
Add a head-up display to any car with this $48 device originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 21:45:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.