Acer Chromebook 11 adds USB-C, but doesn’t fix the screen
The Acer Chromebook 11 has been one of the best cheap, low-power Chromebooks you can buy for kids or students for a long time. At CES 2018, Acer is releasing two new versions of the laptop, the Chromebook 11 C311-8H and C311-8HT, a non-touch and touch version respectively.
The biggest change is the addition of two USB-C ports, which will allow it to use USB-C displays, be charged with a standardized USB-C charger, and also quick-charge the latest Android phones.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- Elon Musk teases a Supercharger station with a drive-in movie theater and more surprises
- Now Google is spamming Android phones from other companies, too
Acer Chromebook 11 adds USB-C, but doesn’t fix the screen originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 16:48:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.