A shop can fix your dented car door for $200, or you can do it yourself with this $15 kit
Car accidents are so stressful, even if they’re minor and there’s no serious damage as a result. But even tiny dings can cost a fortune to repair, especially if you don’t want to go through insurance and have your premium go up. If you have a small dent in your door or elsewhere on your car though, there’s a much cheaper option for fixing it. Pick up a Yoohe PDR Tools Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon for $15 and you can save yourself a $200 trip to the body shop.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
BGR Top Deals:
- The 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV everyone loves is somehow back down to $349.99
- Our favorite smart lock now comes with exciting new features, and it’s finally in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Upgrade your phone and get unlimited data in one of T-Mobile’s best deals of 2018
- Oops: Researchers say 3.7 billion-year-old ‘fossils’ are probably just rocks
- Samsung practically confirmed the Galaxy S10 will pack the same chip tech as the iPhone XS
A shop can fix your dented car door for $200, or you can do it yourself with this $15 kit originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 09:44:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.