A Korean carrier is selling iPhones for $40, but there’s a huge catch
The dawn of 5G is near, and we’ll soon surf the web from increasingly larger phones at speeds above anything we’d have dreamed of just a decade ago when the iPhone started the mobile revolution. But until we get there, you might be interested in this 9-year-old iPhone 3GS that a carrier is willing to sell you for just $40.
This is no joke, and I’d totally buy it.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you so much when you get this $40 box
- One of the most comfortable bed pillows on Amazon is on sale at an all-time low
Trending Right Now:
- New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- A bug’s life was cut short when it met its doom, twice, 100 million years ago
A Korean carrier is selling iPhones for $40, but there’s a huge catch originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 20:00:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.