A crazy conspiracy theory makes the Pixel 3 XL sound exciting for the first time
Google just confirmed what we already knew, that the Pixel 3 event will take place in New York on October 9th this year. That said, I’d usually tell you that we already know everything about the main star of Google’s show. The Pixel 3, and especially the Pixel 3 XL were featured in many leaks that included thorough hands-on previews and even full reviews of the phone. But the plot just thickened thanks to what appears to be a Google-fueled Pixel 3 XL conspiracy theory.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your phone can see anywhere with this crazy wireless camera, and it’s back down to just $30
- There’s finally a TiVo box you can control with Alexa
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XS that Apple’s about to release might be more expensive than we thought
- Uh oh: Top insider isn’t convinced Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will feature a big redesign
- Anyone who upgrades from the iPhone X to the iPhone Xs will ‘lose’ $320
A crazy conspiracy theory makes the Pixel 3 XL sound exciting for the first time originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 06:50:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.