A bunch of birds in Minnesota won’t stop getting drunk, and it’s becoming a problem
Most of us know what it's like to have one too many adult beverages. We tend to mess things up, fall down, and cause problems in a variety of ways. When birds get drunk, they apparently do the exact same thing, and Minnesota residents are experiencing it firsthand.
As CBS Minnesota reports, the town of Gilbert is dealing with an influx of inebriated birds due to an early frost. The birds, which get drunk on fermented berries, are becoming something of a nuisance and have even caught the attention of local law enforcement.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $18 color smart LED bulb works with Alexa and Google, just like Philips Hue’s $50 bulb
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- Why Wi-Fi 6 is going to make people care about good Wi-Fi
- An ‘Avengers 4’ poster may be hiding in plain sight, but we still can’t see it
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
A bunch of birds in Minnesota won’t stop getting drunk, and it’s becoming a problem originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 23:34:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.