By all accounts, HQ Trivia seems to be the hottest iPhone app of the year — an Android version isn’t available, although its creators plan to release it by January 1st.
The app, launched only a few months ago, allows iPhone users to compete for real money, and gathered some 730,000 people on Christmas, eager to win that $12,000 jackpot.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Free Amazon Alexa device, Crock-Pot, $13 coffee maker, Bose headphones, more
- The wireless headphones that beat Beats are under $50 for the first time
Trending Right Now:
- This is going to be Samsung’s biggest problem next year
- Some Galaxy Note 8 devices are unable to charge
- Stupid men resist green behavior because it’s ‘unmanly’
730,000 people dropped Christmas plans to play HQ Trivia on their iPhones originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Dec 2017 at 07:45:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.