With iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan, Apple finally bulked up its minimalist note-taking apps. The upgrades are welcome, but the latest Notes apps aren’t going to persuade many people to give up Evernote, OneNote or even Google Keep.
6 reasons Apple Notes still can’t replace Evernote
- Posted by macworld
- Posted on October 19, 2015
- Comments Off on 6 reasons Apple Notes still can’t replace Evernote
- Apple Encourages Developers to Get Their Mac Apps Notarized
- Another iPad Pro rumor says USB-C will replace Lightning this year
- Apple repair policy critic vows to fight ‘counterfeit’ battery seizure by U.S. customs
- Google to charge Android OEMs as much as $40 per phone in EU
- Ars on your lunch break: Theaterwide biotoxic and chemical warfare
- This $30 one-touch can opener has 4,500 5-star reviews on Amazon
- Microsoft launches Spend iOS app that automatically tracks and matches expenses
- New material could up efficiency of concentrated solar power
- 9to5Mac Happy Hour 195: October event announced, iPhone XR pre-order, Photoshop for iPad
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 review: War games, now with battle royale!