5 ways this iOS 12 concept would make the iPhone X better
Apple's iPhone X is not only the most impressive iPhone Apple has ever made, it's also the most controversial. It's a completely reimagining of the iPhone, and much of what users have grown accustomed to over the years has changed. Of course, it goes without saying that many people don't like change, especially with regards to a device that is such an integral part of our lives.
The iPhone X is Apple's first iPhone that doesn't have a home button, which means users have to learn new navigation gestures. Most people seem to like them, but there are also people who do not — and that's the least controversial of the major changes in Apple's iPhone X. The infamous "notch" at the top of the phone's display continues to be a point of content, and the wounds left by the removal of Apple's beloved Touch ID fingerprint scanner are nowhere close to healing.
On top of everything else, iOS 11 is the buggiest software release Apple has issued in many, many years. While nothing can change the gestures, the lack of a home button, the notch, or the fact that Touch ID has been removed from the iPhone X, many Apple fans are looking to iOS 12 to at least fix some of the problems they have with Apple's tenth-anniversary iPhone.
BGR Top Deals:
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
Trending Right Now:
- Ever wonder why you have eyebrows? Scientists think they now have the answer
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
- Instagram will soon let users download copies of their photos and videos
5 ways this iOS 12 concept would make the iPhone X better originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 10:12:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.