Welcome to the future, ladies and gentlemen. It seems like just yesterday we were watching Rosie putter around on The Jetsons, wondering if there might ever really come a day when robots do our bidding. Well, we still have a bit of a wait before household robots have the type of AI needed to be as entertaining as Rosie, but there are already a whole bunch of robots out there that will do our bidding. In this post you’ll find five different options for awesome robots that help around the house. They might not quite have the kind of smarts that Rosie had, but they’ll definitely make your life easier.
iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- iAdapt Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- 3-Stage Cleaning System agitates, brushes and suctions floors
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week, or just press CLEAN on the robot
- Automatically docks and recharges
- Automatically adjusts to all floor types - carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more
WINBOT W730, the Window Cleaning Robot, for Framed or Frameless Windows
- Winbot clean windows automatically with just the touch of a button
- Winbot cleans efficiently with 2 cleaning pads and a squeegie
- Winbot can clean framed or frameless windows
- Winbot is safe even on windows above ground level
- Winbot can clean hard to reach and very tall windows
iRobot Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot
- Mops and sweeps hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone in kitchens, bathrooms, and other small spaces
- Gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets
- Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dirt and stains such as dried coffee and soda
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on Braava jet pad type, choose from wet mopping, damp sweeping and dry sweeping
- Won't harm or spray walls or furniture, and avoids stairs and riding up on rugs
Robotwist Automatic, Adjustable Easy Open Jar Opener
- Robotwist adjusts to fit any jar sizes and guarantees a firm grip around lids.
- Easy to use: Position it on the lid, press the easy-switch button, and watch it rotate and uncap. Its so easy even kids can use it.
- Energy efficient: Robotwist uses very little energy (uses 2 pcs AA Batteries).
- Compact: Compact and versatility in 1 user friendly kitchen device.
- Size: 7.2 inches Long; weighs 0.80 lbs.
Robotwist Automatic, Adjustable Easy Open Jar Opener: Price too low to display
BangRui Smooth Soft Edge Electric Can Opener
- One button start tin opener: Automatic open your cans while you just need press the button. When it is finished. Just give the machine & lid away.
- Soft edge left: Clever built-in magnet ensures the lid stays put, sofe edge will not hurt your hands. Most of all, Cover with the lid if you wanna storage the rest of food in the can.
- Hands free operation: Good electric can opener for disable people or RSI or arthritis to open the cans.
- Strong Motor: Powered by 4 AA batteries(Not Included) , Open the can very fast（Workload 1.2A）All our products passed CE certificate
- Ergonomic Design: Small streamlined body makes you hand it comfortable, Plastic body to reduce weight as far as possible.(Kindly note )This Can Opener will not open rimless cans or cans with odd corners
Trending right now: