5 features you need to check out in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update
To kick off its big Surface event on Tuesday, Microsoft announced that the long-awaited Windows 10 October 2018 Update was finally available. The update will begin automatically rolling out to all Windows 10 devices on October 9th, but if you don't want to wait, you can follow the instructions in this blog post from Microsoft. But before you go off and take time to manually update your operating system, you might be wondering why you should bother.
It just so happens that the October 2018 Update is packed with new features and apps that could significantly change the way you use your Windows 10 computer or tablet. Once again, you can see the full list over on the Windows blog, but below, we've collected the five most notable features and changes of the update.
BGR Top Deals:
- Get a dual Alexa smart plug with a built-in nightlight for $16
- Today’s best deals: Ray-Bans, Logitech Harmony, $20 Bluetooth earbuds, Anker wireless chargers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Google trolls fans with ‘mini Pixel’ teaser ahead of Pixel 3 launch event
- Netflix will debut 60 original shows and movies in October – this is the complete list
- Apple Watch Series 4 might be more powerful than the iPhone in your pocket
5 features you need to check out in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Oct 2018 at 12:52:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.