The CougarMotor LED Headlight Bulbs All-in-One Conversion Kit isn’t just one of the best LED headlight conversion kits on the planet. It’s also one of the best-rated auto products on Amazon. With more than 1,500 5-star reviews, it’s easy to see that this conversion kit offers high-quality LED headlight bulbs. It comes in any size to fit any car, and installation takes about 15 or 20 minutes even for someone who has never worked on cars before. If you want $100,000 headlights without dropping $100,000 on a luxury car, definitely grab one of these kits.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- HIGH POWER: Top CREE LED chips with 60W per pair. Cool White 6000K. High luminous efficacy Flux Up to 7200LM per pair. 200% brighter than your stock Halogen headlights.The latest technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
- HEAT KILLS: Whole aluminum housing 10,000 RPM Powerful TurboCool fan to ensures your LED Headlight bulbs Over 50,000 hrs of brilliant continuous light.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Can be installed in 20 mins. plug and play. These bulbs are CanBUS-Ready and will work with most vehicle's computer system without error. If you are not sure whether the right, please contact us before purchase.
- LONGER LIFE: Last more than 50,000 Hours. Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations.
- WARRANTY: Buy with confidence.We offer 3 year warranty and lifetime support.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $40 box is the best way to get back at your cable company for overcharging you
- I finally ditched my AirPods for these $24 wireless earbuds
Trending Right Now:
- Check out these gorgeous photos of this morning’s Super Blue Blood Moon
- $1,000 iPhone X was called crazy – now people are worried iPhone prices won’t keep rising
- Health officials worry that the Super Bowl may become one giant flu festival
$44 and 15 minutes is all it takes to convert any car’s headlights to LEDs originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 at 11:21:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.