$30 devices adds a head-up display to any car, no smartphone required
One of the coolest features in many luxury cars these days is the head-up display (HUD). These nifty systems beam important information onto a small area on the windshield at the bottom of your line of sight. This way, you can see things like speed, RPMs and engine temperature without ever taking your eyes off the road. Want a HUD in just about any car you already have? Check out the Head Up Display HUD by Frontier, which is available on Amazon for $30.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The Only Head Up Display In The Market Works On Electronic and Hybrid Car
- The Only Head Up Display In The Market Shows Instant MPG
- Auto ON/OFF work.Auto power on and off with vehicle, easy to protect the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, better to control HUD
- Automatically adjust the brightness of the screen to adapt to the environment with the sensitive element, clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night.You can also adjust yourself.
- 5.5 inch Multi-color LCD screen. Offer more abundant images and easy to read.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $38 wireless camera lets your smartphone see where no other phone can
- If you upgraded from an old iPhone to the iPhone X or 8, get this $10 accessory right away
Trending Right Now:
- The most annoying things about Apple’s apology for slowing down iPhones
- You will be shocked to hear that Comcast is jacking up internet prices
- It finally stopped snowing in Erie, Pennsylvania, and the city is absolutely buried
$30 devices adds a head-up display to any car, no smartphone required originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Dec 2017 at 08:20:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.