In a recent survey from research firm Creative Strategies, over 1,000 Android users were asked whether or not they had considered switching to Apple's iPhone. Dissatisfied smartphone owners are nothing new, but a staggering 30% of the respondents said that they had considered switching. So why do they want to switch?
Delving a bit deeper, the firm conducted research to determine why so many Android users were curious to see what live would be like on the other side. The answers probably won't surprise you if have a grasp on the industry, but it's interesting to see the perception of Apple from the point of view of those who prefer Android.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- Today’s best deals: TV backlight kit, Bose soundbar, fast wireless charger, LED headlight kit, more
Trending Right Now:
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
3 reasons why Android users are thinking about jumping ship to iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 16:28:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.