25 Android smartphones from well-known brands come with severe vulnerabilities pre-installed
It’s one thing to discover you’ve installed malware on your phone while sideloading an app that you thought it was safe to use, and quite another to find out that your phone shipped with preloaded vulnerabilities that would allow third-parties to spy on you. Yet it happens.
What’s more disturbing is that some of the well-known Android vendors out there include preloaded security issues, according to a discovery.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best wireless noise cancelling headphones Bose has ever made just got a rare discount
- Today’s best deals: Luxurious $18 pillows, Bose QC35 headphones, best-selling speaker, BeatsX, more
Trending Right Now:
- All three leaked 2018 iPhones designs shown in side-by-side in new 4K video
- New Galaxy S10 leak details one of Samsung’s best new features
- Chris Hemsworth trolls fans over ‘Avengers 4’ title and Thor’s new weapon
25 Android smartphones from well-known brands come with severe vulnerabilities pre-installed originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 20:24:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.