$22 device adds Bluetooth music streaming to any home audio system
If you already have a home stereo system, the thought of starting over from scratch just to add support for high-quality wireless music streaming is daunting. Where do you even begin, and what do you do with your old receiver that’s working perfectly well? Stop right there. Instead fo dumping hundreds or even thousands of dollars on new components, check out the Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. This $22 device connects to any receiver you already have, adding high-quality Bluetooth streaming with 50-foot range to your system. Pick one up and you’ll never have to worry about physically connecting your smartphone again.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you're done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. This product is a receiver ONLY, not a transmitter.
BGR Top Deals:
- The $30 home security cam that sells out every time we cover it is even cheaper right now
- $18 device ensures your family’s huge downloads never interrupt your Fire TV or Chromecast streaming
Trending Right Now:
- Leaked video gives us our first look at a working Galaxy S9
- Netflix has 30 new original shows and movies premiering in February – here’s the full list
- The amount of data Google tracks from your Android phone is staggering
$22 device adds Bluetooth music streaming to any home audio system originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 24 Jan 2018 at 17:11:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.