Looking for some awesome iPhone photography lenses? Here's a list of a few killer options to choose from!
Picking out the perfect iPhoneography lens can be difficult, but there are a number of well-made, bizarre, and practical choices out there that are well worth investing in.
Here are some of the coolest iPhone photography lenses that you never actually knew you needed!
Get a super sneaky snapshot with the help of the Phoneography Spy Lens from Photojojo.
Attach the mount, secure your lenses, and shoot your masterpiece!
Bring your surroundings closer with this easy-to-shoot-with, superstar telephoto lens from Photojojo.
8. The Componar
This lens isn't your traditional iPhone photography lens — it's actually a strange, inexpensive lens attachment for a DSLR — but The Componar can be easily twisted onto an iPhone lens attachment.
The coolest part about this lens? The fact that it gives you a square aperture on your images rather than a round one!
Color, tint, and tone your iPhoneography snapshots with Neewer color filter lens kit which comes with a wide angle lens, universal lens clip, a blue, orange, and grey filter, a CPL filter, and an ND2-400 filter.
Which iPhone lenses are your favorite?
Let us know what your top iPhoneography lenses are in the comments below! We'll be sure to check them out!
- Camera tests: iPhone 7 Plus Portrait mode vs a Canon DSLR
- Camera tests: Zoom on the iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus
- Why the iPhone 7 Plus telephoto won't shoot in low-light situations
- Which smartphone camera do YOU like the best?
- Ten tips for taking great iPhone photos
- Camera app: The ultimate guide
- Photos: The ultimate guide
- Best manual camera apps that shoot RAW for iPhone