10 hidden tricks that’ll make life with your iPhone X so much easier
Apple's iPhone X represents a massive departure from the company's earlier smartphone models. The tenth-anniversary iPhone is a reimagining of Apple's smartphone in so many ways, from the look and feel of the hardware to the new gesture-based navigation users must learn in order to use an iPhone with no home button. It takes a bit of getting used to, but most Apple fans seem to enjoy the new user experience a great deal. Of course, there's more to the iPhone X then just a few new gestures, and most users seem to be unaware of all the nifty hidden tricks that make using the iPhone X so much easier.
In this post, we've collected 10 lesser-known tricks that are going to be big eye-openers for many iPhone X users out there. iPhone newcomers are going to be wowed, but even advanced users are going to learn something in this post.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $12 Alexa smart bulb, Nest Thermostat, Sony soundbar, perfect egg cooker, more
- This $48 sound bar has a 5-star rating on Amazon, and it’s time to see what all the fuss is about
Trending Right Now:
- Uber had a secret program that froze company computers if the police raided an office
- Another new feature was just confirmed for the Galaxy S9
- This iPhone X deal is too good to turn down, T-Mobile customer or not
10 hidden tricks that’ll make life with your iPhone X so much easier originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Jan 2018 at 12:36:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.