Task management app The Hit List has come to the larger screen of the iPad with its latest update. iPad support includes compatibility with Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iOS 9. Version 2.5 also brings a number of other changes, including support for 3D Touch on the iPhone 6s.
Check the list below for the changes in The Hit List 2.5:
- Full support, including iPad Pro
- Manage your tasks alongside other apps, with iOS 9 multitasking features
- Convenient quick editing of start and due dates
- Keep your tasks and lists seamlessly up-to-date between your iPad, iPhone and Mac with our included Sync Service
- Share your lists by email
- 3D Touch Quick Actions for iPhone 6s
- Handy badge to indicate if a task has notes attached to it
- Cleaner, fresher appearance for tags
- Corrected an issue where trying to move a subtask to a list had no effect
You can grab The Hit List 2.5 from the App Store now.
- $14.99 - Download Now