There are thousands upon thousands of deals available for Prime Day 2017 this year, and they span just about every product category you can think of. From gadgets and gizmos to art, furniture, kitchen goods and everything in between, you can be sure it’s represented among Amazon’s many Prime Day sales. Of course, all of the best deals are electronics, and all electronics have one thing in common: they need power. And if they’re portable electronics, they also need to be carried with you.
Kill two birds with one stone by getting in on this killer Prime Day deal. The Ghostek NRGbag is an awesomely sleek and spacious backpack that also happens to have a built-in 7,000 mAh battery to charge up all your gear on the go. It’s on sale for Prime Day 2017 at its lowest price ever, and supplies are limited so get in on the action while you can.
Here are some key details from the Amazon product page:
- RECHARGEABLE 7000MAH REMOVABLE BATTERY: Most mobile devices can be recharged with this built-in battery system. It is adaptable for either Micro-USB or Apple products with a USB 2.0 Port. It is ideal for Smartphones, Tablets or eReaders. Separate USB 2.0 Cables are necessary to charge tablets via the NRG back pack’s USB port.
- ONE-TOUCH POWER BUTTON/BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR: Conveniently located on the outside of the back pack, the NRGbag uses LED lights to display battery power level right on the power button. The indicator will quit flashing in 10 seconds if the device is not plugged into the battery source.
- NRGBAG IS WATER RESISTANT: In order to recharge the NRGBAG back pack, users just plug the AC adapter into any 110V wall outlet.
- BATTERY GOOD FOR SEVERAL CHARGES: The device’s battery is made from a lithium polymer and lithium-ion with a DC 12. OV+-. Its output is DC5.0V+-2 when empty. The USB output is 2000mAh. The battery charges at a speed of 800mAh.
- BAG COMES WITH MULTIPLE DEVICE CHARGE FUNCTION: a 7000mAh lithium battery built-in charging system; 3-Female USB Port Cables; a battery charger; and a user’s manual.
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member
Trending right now:
- New leaks show us Google’s Pixel 2 phones, and there’s some bad news
- Aerospace guru explains why SpaceX reuses rockets – and it’s not to save money
- Latest iPhone 8 leak suggests the design everyone hates was definitely scrapped