A an iPad Pro owner, I also invested in an Apple Pencil. And, while I love the little stylus, (don’t hate me for calling it that), I always thought it was a little blah. Pad & Quill to the rescue with their new Leather Apple Pencil Grip!
Pad& Quill’s new Leather Apple Pencil Grip is made of full-grain American leather, a hand-sewn baseball stitch enclosure. It includes a Lightning charger cap holder and a stainless steel carrying clip. It will be the envy of any iPad Pro user who sees it.
Leather Apple Pencil Grip Features
- Full-grain American Leather that ages beautifully
- Hand finished baseball stitch closure
- Parachute-grade nylon stitching
- Two-piece construction
- Leather pencil grip for fingers
- Lightning charging-cap holder
- Custom stainless steel pen-clip
- 3 colors to choose from: Galloper Black, Chestnut, Whiskey
- 30 Day Money Back Promise & 25-year leather warranty
- Free domestic shipping
I am currently begging Pad & Quill for a sample of these babies to try on for size on my Apple Pencil, so hopefully I’ll be reviewing one in the near future. Until then, you can check the Leather Apple Pencil Grip out at the Pad& Quill website, where they are currently available for April shipping at the limited-time sale price of $49.95.