We truly are living in the future. We have robots that vacuum our rugs, robots that mop our floors, robots that open our jars and cans for us, and now we have robots that defy gravity to clean things like windows, shower stalls, and mirrors. Seriously, the ECOVACS WINBOT W830 is just awesome. This little robot suctions itself to the glass on whatever surface you’re cleaning, and it uses sensor technology similar to a Roomba to automatically clean every inch of the surface on its own.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Award-winning robotics with a smart suction fan to clean even horizontal surfaces
- Cleans framed and unframed glass of any thickness – including Thermopane AND frosted or textured glass
- Pathfinder navigation calculates a custom cleaning path for speed and efficiency, while intelligently avoiding edges and obstacles
- Simple 3-step operation – Spray, Power On, Start
- Serious about safety, with powerful dual suction rings, battery backup and a safety pod/tether
There’s also a less expensive option, but make sure you only use it on thicker windows and mirrors because some people are claiming the device cracked their window.
Trending right now:
- How Apple can salvage an iPhone 8 design that looks embarrassingly bad
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus remain top sellers as Galaxy S8 sales disappoint in the US
- There’s a secret way to get unlimited Verizon hotspot data for $50 a month