Apple made connecting the two devices fast and easy thanks to the company’s W1 chip used inside the wireless earbuds. The W1 chip is able to accurately detect and connect to the iPhone, Apple Watch or any other Apple products with ease.
Connecting the Devices
1. Before connecting the AirPods to your Apple device, it’s best to make sure you are running the latest operating system. The AirPods can only connect to devices running iOS 10, watchOS 3, or macSierra.
2. In order to connect the AirPods to your iPhone, open the AirPods case (with the AirPods inside it) near your iPhone.
3. An animation should appear on your iPhone’s screen. From here, tap Connect and then tap Done.
4. If you are signed in to iCloud, the AirPods will automatically connect to all the devices that are signed in to iCloud.
5. Use and enjoy your new wireless headphones.
Your AirPods should now be connected to your iPhone and the rest of your devices considering they were signed in to iCloud. With the AirPods you will be able to listen to audio, attend calls, access Siri and more.
Come comment on this article: How To Connect AirPods To Your iPhone