ESPN has updated its app for iPhone and iPad, integrating WatchESPN live video directly into its primary app for the first time. The app has also been updated with a number of features for iOS 9, including Spotlight search support, along with Universal links. Additionally, iPad users can take advantage of picture-in-picture video.
Here's what you'll find in ESPN 4.7 for iPhone and iPad:
- Watch every game live. If it's on ESPN, it's in the ESPN App. Just sign in with your cable provider and start streaming. Tap the WatchESPN icon in the tab bar to browse every live stream available — from the NBA on ESPN to Midnight Sportscenter, we've got you covered.
- Improved logic to sort top events on your home screen.
- Built for iOS 9.
- Use spotlight search to find the scores, schedules, and news about your favorite leagues and teams.
- Universal links open directly in the ESPN App, instead of taking you to Safari.
- For the iPhone 6S owners out there, use 3D touch to launch directly into Favorites, Listen, and WatchESPN.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can find ESPN 4.7 on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now