The Amazon Echo is currently on sale at its lowest price of all time. We repeat: the Amazon Echo is currently on sale at its lowest price of all time. This is not a drill, people, but it is a very limited-time offer. For 24 hours only on Monday, June 26, Amazon is shaving $50 off the regular price of its wildly popular Echo smart speaker. That means you can score one for just $129.99, which is an all-time low. Not even Amazon’s Black Friday pricing last year was able to match this sale, but it ends at one minute before midnight tonight (Eastern Time) so grab one — or several — while you still can!
Here are some highlights from the Amazon Echo product page:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more
Amazon Echo - Black: $129.99
Trending right now: