Apple is running a “Back to School With Apple Pay” promotion in the App Store, offering numerous discounts on items purchased by United States customers using Apple’s contactless payments solution.
The promotion, which can be found in the iOS App Store, offers the following discounts:
- Zulily: Get $5 off your Apple Pay purchase over $25
- ShopKids: Get 15% off your Apple Pay purchase
- Jet: 20% off Apple Pay purchases for new customers
- Boxed: Get 15% off your Apple Pay purchase
- Wayfair: Get $10 credit from your first Apple Pay purchase
- Postmates: Sign up to get $100 in delivery credit
- B&H Photo Video: Free solar eclipse glasses with your Apple Pay purchase
The discounts, first discovered by a MacRumors reader, can be viewed in the iOS 10 App Store app, but doe not appear in the iOS 11 beta’s App Store app. The promotions can be viewed in the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes.
The promotions may require users to purchase the items through the store apps form the App Store, and may also require users to enter a code at checkout. See the app’s page in the App Store for more information.
Apple hasn’t indicate how long the promotion will run, so you might want to get it in gear if you’re planning on buying from any of the above stores.