Highlight your memories with your favorite songs that you love listening to, with the new VideoSound app that allows you to be able to attach music from iTunes to your videos or photos with ease.
This app is great for anybody who loves to make little slide shows or short videos on any of their social media outlets; like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc, and likes to share it with their friends and family. Basically users can add audio effects and create their own little remixed songs, by fusing the original videos soundtrack with music, adding sound recordings as well as making the music fade in or fade out with volume settings. This will of course help add a little more character and personality to your photos and videos, since you get to kind of customize the music and edit it in however you would like it to be.
Here are some of the key features the VideoSound app comes with:
- Add music from iTunes to your videos one at a time
- Mix the original videos soundtrack with music and a sound recording
- Preserve the quality and aspect ratio of the original video
- Create a video from a photo, plus add a soundtrack
- Share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine or Send through email
- Select the starting position and length for your video and songs
- Get full HD, or VGA resolution for the resulting video
- Choose the video speed (from 1/4x to 4x)
- Record sound with a built-in sound recorder tool
- Audio fade-in/out effect
This app is compatible for any of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models with a iOS 7.0 or later, and is currently free for download at the App Store. For any more information about the VideoSoud app, you can simply click on the link for more details.
Source info: App Store
Come comment on this article: Add In Music To Your Photos & Videos With The VideoSound App